Re: The service did not respond to the start..

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Liviu Taloi' <ltaloi(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The service did not respond to the start..
Date: 2002-05-09 15:35:28
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I've never installed on XP, just NT4.
All I needed to do was to do ipc-daemon --install-as-service
This worked for me.
I then altered the user to be able to ustalise that users
cygwin settings by going into services from the control panel
and getting the startup for cygwin ipc daemon, then told it to
log in as this account using my postgres account.
Hope this helps,
- Stuart