RE: PostgreSQL on Win/2K

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Kian Parsee'" <kparsee(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: PostgreSQL on Win/2K
Date: 2001-07-11 15:11:09
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Is localhost correctly referenced? Does psql -h 127.0.0.1 template1 work?
You could try having a look at port 5432 with a port scanner to see if its
open.
Maybe try shuting postgresql down and deleting /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 and
/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432.lock file.
As a side note, has any one else had their text come out backwards in the
cygwin BASH while PostgreSQL has been heavily busy?
- Stuart