Speaker: Mark Wong
When: Thursday, November 15th, 7:00pm
Where: FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Ave
Mark will give a live demo on ptop.
(http://ptop.projects.postgresql.org/) ptop is a derivative of top that
has been redesigned for monitoring PostgreSQL client processes:
* View currently running SQL statement of a process.
* View query plan of a currently running SELECT statement.
* View locks held by a process.
* View user table statistics.
* View user index statistics.
Come discuss features you would like to see!
Refreshments at the Lucky Lab after!
- gabrielle -
PostgreSQL Army of Smurfs
pdxpug by date
|Next:||From: Selena Deckelmann||Date: 2007-11-16 17:49:41|
|Subject: Meeting wrap-up, Next meeting: TUESDAY December 11 @ CubeSpace|
|Previous:||From: Rick Grandy||Date: 2007-11-13 23:25:40|
|Subject: JOB WITH SUN MICROSYSTEMS!!!|