pgsql: Prevent passing gmake's environment variables down through pg_re

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Prevent passing gmake's environment variables down through pg_re
Date: 2012-12-01 22:24:36
Lists: pgsql-committers

Prevent passing gmake's environment variables down through pg_regress.

When we do "make install" to create a temp installation, we don't want
that instance of make to try to communicate with any instance of make
that might be calling us. This is known to cause problems if the
upper make has a -jN flag, and in principle could cause problems even
without that. Unset the relevant environment variables to prevent such
issues.

Andres Freund

Branch
------
REL8_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9009ec051554bac71e7eac701936743de52c2322

Modified Files
src/test/regress/pg_regress.c | 13 +++++++++++++