pgsql: pgstattuple: Add new error case for spgist indexes.

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: pgstattuple: Add new error case for spgist indexes.
Date: 2012-03-13 13:39:12
Lists: pgsql-committers
pgstattuple: Add new error case for spgist indexes.

Extracted from a larger patch by Jaime Casanova, reviewed by Noah Misch.
I think this error message could use some more extensive revision, but
this at least makes the handling of spgist consistent with what we do for
other types of indexes that this code doesn't know how to handle.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/97c85098de1e21825adf447df60b95a56cef7bd8

Modified Files
contrib/pgstattuple/pgstattuple.c |    3 +++

pgsql-committers by date

Next:From: Robert HaasDate: 2012-03-13 13:51:54