Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict

From: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Zak Greant <zak(at)mysql(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict
Date: 2002-03-10 10:47:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Saturday 02 March 2002 5:20 am, Zak Greant wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> I have not seen any responses yet.
>
> --zak

Hi Zak,

Sorry for the delay in responding but a small miracle has happened - I
escaped from work for a whole week (ignoring 3 phone calls).

The only response I've had to date suggested that it may be a PHP rather than
ODBC/Pgsql problem.

While I don't believe this to be the case, it's the only lead I have to date
so I will follow it up.
--
Gary Stainburn