Pb with more than 20 users

From: jmlm(at)akio-solutions(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pb with more than 20 users
Date: 2000-12-20 08:44:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm running postgres 7.02-3 with -N 64 -B 192 parameters.
it runs on a RedHat 6.2 with :
APACHE 1.3.12
EXIM 3.14
OPENSSH... (a complete application server).

When I ran postgres without those parameters, everything was OK but I
need more Backends so I put those parameters and everything go wrong :
My server hang up, I can't enter any command and when i try to
open a new login session I 've the message unable to load interpreter".

Thanx in advance.
--
Jean Martial LE MAGOROU
AKIO-SOLUTIONS