Hi- I wanted to post a position on your website, is this the place to
reach someone? If so this is the position I would like to post.
Our client is currently in need of a System Administrator to fulfill a
3+ Month contract in Atlanta, GA.
The System Administrator will help design and implement our client's
virtual environment for "infinite scalability".
* PostgreSQL and experience sharding
* Ruby on Rails
* Amazon Web Services (ideally will include experience
scaling virtual servers)
* Apache Passenger module for deploying Rails applications
* UNIX / LINUX
1) What type of Apache and Postgres scaling experience do you have?
Specific projects and usage stats would be good to know.
2) What type of Rails experience do you have? Again, specific projects
and usage stats would be good to know.
3) Have you had any experience with Amazon Web Services?
4) Do you have experience with using Rails to scale & partition
PostgreSQL? And did you do it on Apache Passenger?
Ashley Kikly, Technical Recruiter
35 Technology Park South, Suite 150
Norcross GA. 30092
888-416-7949 (Toll Free)
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not an
addressee, you may not copy or disclose the information, or act upon it,
and you should delete it entirely from your email system. Please also
notify the sender that you received this e-mail in error.
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Stephen Frost||Date: 2009-02-19 10:31:29|
|Subject: PostgreSQL / Relational Database Admin|
|Previous:||From: Mary Mansfield||Date: 2009-02-16 00:14:53|
|Subject: PostgreSQL DBA|