pgAdmin-III 1.6.2

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin-III 1.6.2
Date: 2007-01-23 13:56:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

I noticed with 1.6.2 on windows, that when editing a text value in the 'Edit
Data' window that

a) If the currently edited field is of numeric type, the appearance is
changed to some sort of chiseled / 3d depressed looking thing, which,
because of the default dimensions for each row, causes the lower portions of
any value to become obscured. This may be a problem with other types of
column also.

b) If the column is a 'text' column, and is being edited, and has a
large amount of text, it seems that the editor does not allow the
positioning of the cursor all the way to the end of the text the row
contains. Selecting all of the text, copying it, and then pasting it into
another tool, reveals that all of the expected text is there. Pasting this
large body of text back into the field also seems to not be a problem. The
size of the text column in this case, is on the order of 30K in size, and is
essentially entirely occupied. I tried expanding the size to 60K, and it
didn't make any difference.

Keep up the good work, I think you're doing great.

Regards,

Peter Belbin.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.