Re: postmaster: cannot create INET stream port

From: "Veera Sivakumar" <vsivakumar(at)rm(dot)com>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postmaster: cannot create INET stream port
Date: 2005-03-18 08:47:30
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi Robert,we are using Postgres 7.3.1 in a project.One of the client site got this problem when they are installing the application.
Upgrading to 8.0 is not possible to us now because of the lack of time. Please suggest me if there is any solution to the problem that I am facing.
Thanks and Regards
Shiva