Re: what's a good cache size?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: what's a good cache size?
Date: 2002-07-26 13:50:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It may well be irrelevant 'cos Crystal often pulls the entire recordsets
in order to perform joins locally.

If this is not the case though (because of the design of your reports)
then I would suggest experimentation is the best way to figure it out as
it will be affected by factors such as connection speed, latency and the
size of the individual rows themselves.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-07-26 14:41:11