SeaPug Meeting Tuesday Night 10/4

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SeaPug Meeting Tuesday Night 10/4
Date: 2011-10-03 23:02:18
Lists: seapug
This is just a reminder to all SeaPUG members that we voted last month
to switch the meeting to the first Tuesday of the month, which is
tomorrow 10/4 at 7PM.

The talk will be about using Python to access Postgres to monitor tables
for changes and then post those changes to a RSS feed.

I will also bring a copy or two of the new Postgres Magazine for people
to look at.

seapug by date

Next:From: Joe ConwayDate: 2011-10-07 17:21:09