pgagent jobs never start

From: "Hogan, James F(dot) Jr(dot)" <JHogan(at)seton(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgagent jobs never start
Date: 2006-01-13 18:23:18
Lists: pgadmin-support
I have seen other post that describe similar trouble.

Dec 8th "pgAgent problems"

Last suggestion on at this referenced post was to use "net start
pgAgent"

Had already done that prior to my quest to find the answer to this
trouble.

I have a clean install of Postgres 8.1.2

WinXP sp2

Of course I disobeyed all the security warnings during the installation
and am confident that the accounts running the services are dbo and / or
sufficiently privileged to accomplish my goal.

All I am trying to accomplish is a simple insert into a test table

Insert into "public".testagent values (default, 'hogan')

I schedule the job to run every min of every day...just trying to see
this utility work...

Everything appears to work as per the instructions and help
files...however the job just never starts...

No history / no stats...

Where else can I turn for help if this is not the right place to ask.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Luc MousseauDate: 2006-01-13 21:39:10