JDBC2 question -- can't find files needed

From: "Kogotkov, Vyacheslav" <Vyacheslav(dot)Kogotkov(at)artificial-life(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC2 question -- can't find files needed
Date: 2001-01-22 16:26:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,
Please, help !
I try to work with PostgreSQL 7.0.3 using JDBC2.
For performance reasons I'd like to use the JDBC2.0 standard extension too
which is represented by the package javax.sql.*. This package allows me to
use the included connection pooling mechanism which is recomended for server
applications. Thatfore I've been analyzing the JDBC driver source codes,
which was on my Linux server, and thereby I missed the classes like:

PostgreConnectionPoolDataSource.java
PostgreDataSource.java

Is it possible to find a PostgreJDBC driver which supports the requirements
of the JDBC2.0 standard extension javax.sql.* ???
While I've been searching in the Internet I found this:
www.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/. Overthere in
the subdirectory org/postgresql I've found a source file named
PostgresqlDataSource.java.
But I haven't found any description for it and I don't know if I can use it
for PostgreSQL
of 7.0.3 version.

Thanks for your attention.
Slava