Re: Tablespace files deleted in continuous run

From: "Vishnu S(dot)" <vishnu(dot)s(at)nestgroup(dot)net>
To: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Tablespace files deleted in continuous run
Date: 2011-10-18 06:05:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I have created index on some of the tables in the custom tablespace. But
the indexes resides in the default tablspace. Is there any issue in it?
Is there any chances for failing the crash recovery? Is there any chance
for deleting the tablespace, if the crash recovery using WAL and fsync
is failed?

Thanks & Regards,
Vishnu S