Backup issues

From: RP Khare <passionate_programmer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup issues
Date: 2010-06-25 17:54:04
Lists: pgsql-general
I never used PostgreSQL in production environment. Now I got an opportunity to migrate a MySQL production database to PostgreSQL. Before migrating, I have few queries on data recovery:

Is there any feature of scheduled backups?In case there is no backup and I want to shift my data files to a new PC, how to do that?Are the Redo Logs enabled by default?
Regards,
Rohit Prakash

Bollywood, beauties and the latest flicks on MSN entertainment
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/

pgsql-general by date