How to configure Postgres to make it not to use (load) opensll crypto libraries.

From: "Tom Dong" <TDong(at)witness(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to configure Postgres to make it not to use (load) opensll crypto libraries.
Date: 2007-01-27 17:57:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Sorry for the spam. I am not sure if the email I sent earlier went
though as it was before I signed up for this email list.

Hi,

            I am looking for a way via configuration to make Postgres
not to use the openssl lib libeay32.dll as I need to delete that
library. I basically need to remove any encryption (hash is fine)
features (buid-in functions are ok) from my Postgres (8.x) installation.
This is quite urgent for me.  I would be very grateful if someone in
this communicate can reply to this email and help me.

            Thanks!

            Tom