Re: Database is in recovery mode.

From: Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz(dot)brodziak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database is in recovery mode.
Date: 2011-11-30 07:40:47
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have isolated the corrupted row of data and isolated column which
constains bad data. Unfortunately I can't do anything with the row. I have
an older backup of the db which contains correct row. Is there a way I can
restore only the given row or replace it in the file ( I also located the
row on the page).

--
Ɓukasz Brodziak
"Do you bury me when I'm gone