PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)
Date: 2012-04-09 07:15:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

During resolving a bug - "Error message is displayed when the packages is
clicked", I found that:
- We are not properly handling the default parameters for the functions &
procedures properly, when the function is type of 'edbspl'.
- We also do not handle the default parameters for the functions &
procedures properly under the packages.

In 'edbspl', we do not allow the default parameters with INOUT parameters
and that reflects in the reverse-engineering for those functions &
procedures.

Attached patches resolve the above issues for REL-1_14 and master branches.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Ashesh VashiDate: 2012-04-09 14:28:33