Re: i want small information regarding postgres

From: Samuel Gendler <sgendler(at)ideasculptor(dot)com>
To: vinodh chowdary <vinodchowdary9(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: i want small information regarding postgres
Date: 2012-01-02 10:36:07
Lists: pgsql-sql
On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM, vinodh chowdary <vinodchowdary9(at)gmail(dot)com>wrote:

> Hi sir,
>
> i am using postgres as database for  my project.
> i want to convert postgres data into excel sheet.
> is there any way to do it?
> please reply me.

You can export data in CSV format, which excel can easily read, or you can
set up ODBC access and load data directly into excel via an odbc query.

Google "postgresql csv" for the first solution and "postgresql excel odbc"
for the second.  In both cases, the very first link has exactly the
information you are looking for.