Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php

From: Archana K N <archanakknn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php
Date: 2012-04-30 15:57:48
Lists: pgsql-php
My postgres server is listening to same port . I tried changing both but
same error is showing.

I restarted the servers after changing the conf files. pgadmin3 is running
on both servers and i can connect them remotely. I am able to connect to
local host using the php code.

I think i have changed the files correctly , some antivirus softwares are
running in the system i dont know whether that causes the problem.

--
regards