Re: after application close MS Visual C++ runtime library error occurs

From: Peter Irbizon <peterirbizon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jason Erickson <jason(dot)erickson(at)stickpeople(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: after application close MS Visual C++ runtime library error occurs
Date: 2012-01-17 14:53:51
Lists: psycopg
Hello Jason, thanks for your effort again and sorry for my late answer.
To remove all "uniquenesses" of my program I removed all unnecessary pieces
of code and left only this:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import pygtk
pygtk.require("2.0")
import gtk
import psycopg2
import psycopg2.extras
conn = psycopg2.connect("dbname='' host='' user='' password='' port=''");

cur = conn.cursor(cursor_factory=psycopg2.extras.DictCursor)
cur.execute("select * from table")
print "\nShow me the databases:\n"
for row in cur:
   aa       = '%(bb)s' % row
   bb = '%(aa)s' % row
   print aa + ' '+ bb
cur.close()
conn.close()

but in my case it appears again. As I mentiones when I reorder importing -
for example import psycopg2 goes to second line it works ok. I am not so
experienced user of python to be able to say what causes this behaviour.
sorry. maybe it can be really "networking" in pygtk library and maybe not.
But it is quite interesting that in your case you can reproduce this
behaviour. thanks again for your help .