Re: Prevent duplicate attributes

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Prevent duplicate attributes
Date: 2011-07-18 20:06:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On 14 July 2011 10:31, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com> wrote:
> On 14 July 2011 10:24, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> So, you're working on fixing it, right?
>
> Possibly ;)  : http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/329
>
> I haven't had time to look at fixing various bugs over the last couple
> days but I'll get to them shortly.

Apologies for the delay but I've now had a moment to look at it.  The
attached patch removes the duplicate restriction from OnMemberAdd to
OnChangeMember, and also disabled the Add button by default.  This is
because it's enabled on loading the form which doesn't get disabled
again until you start editing the attribute name field, meaning you
can click Add without having provided any attribute details.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company