Migrate Posgresql 8.0.0 beta 5

From: Rogelio Monter <rmonter(at)magnabyte(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migrate Posgresql 8.0.0 beta 5
Date: 2012-12-08 01:45:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hello,

In my company, we're using Postgresql 8.0.0 beta 5 since the company
started to implement databases.

A co-worker said that he couldn't migrate from this version to a newer onw
because it use a datatype that doesn't exist anymore.

Could you tell me if thats correct. If it is, how i can upgrade this
database to a newer one or move to another database.

System Specs:

Win 2000 Server
Postgresql 8.0.0 beta 5

Sincerely,

Rogelio Monter
Magnabyte.

Abedules 120, Santa María Insurgentes, Mexico City. Mexico.

* <http://www.magnabyte.com.mx/>*
*Rogelio Monter*
*Ingeniero de Soporte*
rmonter(at)magnabyte(dot)com(dot)mx
Tel. +52 (55) 5541-6073
Abedules 120, Santa María Insurgentes. 06430
Deleg. Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México
Síguenos en: [image:
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magnabyte-SA-de-CV/151768011516300>
[image:
Twitt us!!!] <https://twitter.com/#!/Magnabyte_SA> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://linkd.in/zeUwhz>

1er Empresa certificada en MoproSoft Nivel 2 de Calidad
(NMX-I-059/02-NYCE-2005)

<http://www.moprosoft.com.mx/>

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: meDate: 2012-12-08 02:02:52