Re: RE : RE : Problem with inserting data in table through pgAdmin

From: "RAAD Umar" <raa(at)dsr(dot)ch>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE : RE : Problem with inserting data in table through pgAdmin
Date: 2005-10-03 11:33:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I just tried a full reinstall on a clean procedure with a little variation of the standard installation an dit worked.

What I did:

- Download and install W32 package of Postgres 8.0.3 on a win2000 Fr Full patched.

- In the installation options I Deselected PGAdminIII

- I installed separately the latest snapshot from http:// developer.pgadmin.org

Now everything's OK.

Thank you for your help and good continuation.

Regards,

Umar