COPY command and skipping errors

From: "Tomeh, Husam" <htomeh(at)firstam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY command and skipping errors
Date: 2005-09-22 19:32:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is there a way to skip errors during the run of the COPY command
The reason I'm asking is that if the extract file from the mainframe has
an invalid character, the COPY terminates and doesn't continue loading
the rest of records.

Thanks,

--
 Husam

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq>

This message contains confidential information intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that
is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by
mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and
delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.                                       FADLD Tag

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Tomeh, HusamDate: 2005-09-22 19:38:07