Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes

From: "Syed, Rahila" <Rahila(dot)Syed(at)nttdata(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes
Date: 2015-02-12 11:08:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you for comments. Please find attached the updated patch.

>This patch fails to compile:
>xlogreader.c:1049:46: error: extraneous ')' after condition, expected a statement
> blk->with_hole && blk->hole_offset <= 0))
This has been rectified.

>Note as well that at least clang does not like much how the sanity check with with_hole are done. You should place parentheses around the '&&' expressions. Also, I would rather define with_hole == 0 or with_hole == 1 explicitly int those checks
The expressions are modified accordingly.

>There is a typo:
>s/true,see/true, see/
>[nitpicky]Be as well aware of the 80-character limit per line that is usually normally by comment blocks.[/]

Have corrected the typos and changed the comments as mentioned. Also , realigned certain lines to meet the 80-char limit.

Thank you,
Rahila Syed

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Support-compression-for-full-page-writes-in-WAL_v18.patch application/octet-stream 24.8 KB