RES: ENC: PostgreSQL: Uses cases and features

From: Renato Cramer <renato(at)domsis(dot)com(dot)br>
To: 'Josh Berkus' <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "List pgsql-advocacy (E-mail)" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RES: ENC: PostgreSQL: Uses cases and features
Date: 2004-06-23 14:00:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

I not receive answers.

Renato.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Josh Berkus [mailto:josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2004 13:12
Para: Renato Cramer; List pgsql-advocacy (E-mail)
Assunto: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] ENC: PostgreSQL: Uses cases and features

Renato,

I have forwarded your e-mail again -- to Diogo, who leads our rather large
Brazillian community of PostgreSQL users. He should be able to answer all
of your questions.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

post your question:

http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us