Re: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Jamie Walker <jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-31 20:30:18
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In article <001b01c04370$15e98ec0$6401a8c0(at)byron>, Byron Nikolaidis
<byron(dot)nikolaidis(at)home(dot)com> writes
>Yes, the installshield code should be in the same directory as the driver
>code in the cvs repository. It has an odd extension I think.
Could someone package the next release of the driver with a newer
version of InstallShield? The version used for the current driver does
not support the options for silent unattended installation. This would
be a great help for automated updates and installations on LANs.
--
Jamie Walker "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk destroy your filesystems, eat your data and