Re: postgresql performance tuning tools

From: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Suresh Gupta VG <suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com>, sathiya psql <sathiya(dot)psql(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql performance tuning tools
Date: 2008-03-18 08:20:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Suresh,

you can find more about SchemaSpy on the following link - http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net/

Subject: Re: [ADMIN] postgresql performance tuning toolsDate: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:13:39 +0530From: suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)comTo: sathiya(dot)psql(at)gmail(dot)com; pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi Sathiya,

I am using Solaris-9 and pgsql 8.2.5. Can you pls provide more details of this tool, if it can be used for my environment? Pls provide link and docs to get more light on this tool.

Once again thanks for your information.

Regards,
G. V. Suresh Gupta
Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies
Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,
Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune – 411014
Landline : +91-20-66453471 | +91-9890898688
Email : suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com | website: www.zensar.com

From: pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org [mailto:pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of sathiya psqlSent: Monday, March 17, 2008 8:49 PMTo: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)orgSubject: [ADMIN] postgresql performance tuning tools

hi all,I want this mail to be continued about summary of performance tuning tools... or other postgres related tools..I ll start with saying there is a tool SCHEMASPY ( i got to know about this from another group ), this will draw ER diagram and gives interesting informations about our postgres database..What are all the other opensource tools available like this for seeing informations about our postgres database... and tools for finetuning our postgres database....Please join with me and summarize the names and usage of the tools.... Use SchemaSpy a very easily installable and usable tool...

DISCLAIMER:This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.