Re: Change language for error messages

From: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: "fabrizio marchi" <f(dot)marchi(at)tiscalinet(dot)it>,<pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change language for error messages
Date: 2004-06-11 07:56:52
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi Fabrizio,

It's my understanding that this is not possible?

Perhaps you can isntall coLinux: http://www.colinux.org, and install / run PostgreSQL on coLinux. Not something to recommend for a production environment, but then, I guess running PostgreSQL on cygwin is anyways not recommendable for a production environment?

regards,

--Tim