How can I close an org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool ?

From: "Alex Thecate" <alexthecate(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can I close an org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool ?
Date: 2004-01-31 21:18:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi - I would like to be able to explicity and truly close all connections in
an org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool but can find no way to do this.

The pool's clients do the appropriate close() on a connection when it is no
longer needed, which as i understand just puts that connection back into the
pool of available connections.

When the entire application itself is complete, can I explicity close the
pool and thus really really close the connections to the database?

As it stands now, my application simply terminates which although i assume
closes the connections implicitly, currently generates the following log
entries:

WARNING:  ROLLBACK:  no transaction in progress
LOG:  pq_recvbuf : unexpected EOF on client connection

Thanks for any advice -

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Nic FerrierDate: 2004-01-31 22:18:06