Re:friend U

From: ALFONSO REYES <alfonsoreyescruz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <felipe(dot)romerol(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re:friend U
Date: 2010-09-26 10:49:10
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

♀P

Dear friend, There must be worthy of spending a few minutes to visit our website <pobapob.com> to make you get much benefit or profit. We are a large wholesale company on internet. All of our products come from original famous manufacturers with complete warranty. the price we can offer you is lower than any other retail dealers on Ebay.

Please feel free to contact us if any questions, You will get a satisfactory answer.

]Contact:
Email : peaks68(at)188(dot)com
MSN : pobapob(at)hotmail(dot)com 67 ◇ 49