From: "filipe paiva" <fmfpaiva(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-05-23 14:04:54
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi there,

I want to write a script where I can create a database
automatically. This is intended to create a database during the
installation of an application I'm currently develloping. So, I (or
the end-user of my app) can't be prompted for the postgres password
during the app installation.
I already found that it's possible to store passwords in the file
pgpass.conf in the %APPDATA% directory. But that file isn't stored
in that location. In fact it doesn't exist in my disk. I already
checked the "Store password" option in the pgadmin and I already
checked in the pgadmin's pgpass.conf menu entry that the password is
stored. But where?

Can you help me?

Greetings,

Filipe Paiva

Mensagens em garrafa? Seja audaz, use o Messenger!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/pt-pt/

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Chris HooverDate: 2007-05-23 14:13:51