Relating Tables - Search & Display

From: "Yasmine Kedoo" <yazkedoo(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Relating Tables - Search & Display
Date: 2004-04-10 10:22:29
Lists: pgsql-php
Hi there.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with my previous problem, now I
have a fresh one!

I want to search for data using PHP from 2 different tables, though these
tables are linked by an addressID, created using CHAR. The problem, is
relating the tables, then being able to run a query to retrieve the data.
Currently, I am running 2 queries to serach.

I tried to use INHERITS, but it did not work. Does anybody have any ideas?
Also, does anybody know how to display the result obtained from
pg_fetch_object(), i am using this as part of the search?

Thanx Again :-)

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: JoolzDate: 2004-04-13 09:43:02