function return array

From: Karthikeyan Sundaram <skarthi98(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: function return array
Date: 2007-03-30 21:16:37
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I am using Postgres 8.1.0. I have a requirement. I will create a function accepting few parameters. This will check into various tables and give back an array of values.

Is it possible to return an array from the function? Please guide me.

Regards
skarth
Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx