Problem with Cursor in Oracle from Postgresql via ODBC

From: "pofesen pofesen" <pofesen(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with Cursor in Oracle from Postgresql via ODBC
Date: 2005-09-28 13:27:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi everybody,

if someone get's confused by the subject, let me explain:

Oracle 10g on Linux with ODBC installation for DB-Link to Postgresql. That
works very fine!

But, now the problem:

In PL/SQL procedure I open a view on the PGSQL (8.0.3) DB into a cursor
which i want to loop through until EOF. The View returns about 2.000 rows,
but always at the number of 100 rows, it just stops, like there are no more
rows. But I know there are and a "normal" select statement gives me the
correct result!

Anybody has an idea? I would really appreciate.

best regards,
thomas

So können Sie zu jeder Zeit die besten Suchfunktionen nutzen - die MSN
Toolbar. http://toolbar.msn.at?DI=43&XAPID=2170