Automatic login deactivated in Windows 7

From: "Vins" <spqrz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Automatic login deactivated in Windows 7
Date: 2009-04-21 14:27:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi, I want to report a little bug I've encountered in Windows 7... With the latest version 8.3.7 finally it install and works fine, except for the automatic login that it deactivated (in WinXP and WinVista it doesn't)... For example: if I have only one user on my pc, without password and with automatic login, after I install PostgreSQL with windows installer, after I reboot, I have to click on my user image for login... Naturally there is a workaround to restore the autologin (from cmd "control userpasswords2" and check it), but if I can fix them, it's a little good news... Thanks you...

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Ghislain ROUVIGNACDate: 2009-04-21 14:32:00