Regarding array of parameter passing from application to the database

From: "ashish srivastava" <ashu_shri(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding array of parameter passing from application to the database
Date: 2005-10-11 13:54:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

can anybody help me in passing an array of parameters to the postgresql
functions.

I am having multiple check boxes on the UI and searching in the database on
the basis whichever is the user selection criterion..

Thanks,
Ashish

NRIs, does your family in India need money urgently? Open an ICICI Bank NRI
savings A/c
http://creative.mediaturf.net/creatives/icicibank/ICICI_NRI_ERA.htm