A question about database designer first deliverable

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A question about database designer first deliverable
Date: 2011-05-12 22:05:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi, Guillaume, I have found my first issue, I wrote at my schedule that for
my first deliverable I won't create code any new features for database
designer class commitable status, but when I try to do all "DD-TODO" labels,
I have found some things that I need to write new code to accomplish the
goal of delete it, I have not problem with coding it, except when that label
have a big change to code, in that case can I postpone it, don't delete that
label and accomplish it later (when marked at my schedule if apply)?

Regards, Luis.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Subject: pgAdmin III commit: make style