how to view int8 fields in pgAdmin

From: Mike Cianflone <mcianflone(at)littlefeet-inc(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how to view int8 fields in pgAdmin
Date: 2001-05-31 00:33:49
Lists: pgsql-docs
	I have a table with an int8 field in it, but pgAdmin under Windows
does not show any data in the table when asked, because of the int8 field.
If I change the field to int4, then pgAdmin shows all the rows. When I
change it to int8, then all the rows show up empty.

	Does anyone know if there is an odbc driver setting to get the int8
converted to something else on the fly (I'm not using the full size of the
int8 anyway) so that it will show up in pgAdmin, or if pgAdmin has a setting
somewhere?

Thanks, Mike

pgsql-docs by date