Re: Regarding access to a user

From: Shashwat_Nigam <Shashwat_Nigam(at)satyam(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regarding access to a user
Date: 2008-08-21 08:53:51
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Dear Kevin
Thanks for the help. But still the user is able to see all the databases. I defined something like this

# IPv4 local connections:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5
host HMRI_database hmri 127.0.0.1/32 md5

in the above case hmri is user and HMRI_database. But still when user is log in as 'hmri' it is able to access all the databases.
Please provide a solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashwat Nigam
| Software Engineer | Geographical Information System
Satyam Computer Services Limited, Hyderabad | MOBILE: +919951467324 |