copy table

From: Marc Fromm <Marc(dot)Fromm(at)wwu(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: copy table
Date: 2010-02-08 23:38:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

I created a new database and I want to copy a table from a different database into the new database.
1. I used phpPgAdmin and exported the table that I want a copy of.
2. In the new database I pasted the export into the SQL box in phpPgAdmin and clicked execute to create the table.
The table was created with no errors
The only problem is it did not create the sequence for the primary key.

Do I have to manually create the sequence or did I miss a step in exporting and creating the table?

Thanks

Marc