Object Privileges

From: "Marc Abbott" <MarcA(at)Medscheme(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Object Privileges
Date: 2008-07-08 04:11:19
Lists: pgsql-novice
This email is subject to a disclaimer which may be found by connecting to www.medscheme.co.za and clicking on the "Terms of Use" link.
Alternatively, the disclaimer can be emailed to you by sending a blank email to "meds_disclaimer(at)medscheme(dot)co(dot)za".

Hi

I was wondering if there are similar views in postgres to those in
Oracle (DBA_TAB_PRIVS, DBA_ROLE_PRIVS etc.) where one can obtain current
privileges granted to objects on the database. I have come across the
\dp and \z commands but I want to write dynamic sql to generate scripts
for granting and revoking. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Marc

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Dmitry MelekhovDate: 2008-07-08 08:09:06