Job Posting

From: "Leanne Getz" <lgetz(at)manpowernc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Job Posting
Date: 2005-07-08 18:20:40
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I have a position that I would like to post on your website.  Please let
me know the process of doing this.

Leanne B. Getz

Manpower Professional

1122 Oberlin Rd

Raleigh, NC 27605

Phone: (919) 755-5884/(800) 530-8324

Fax: (919) 755-5828

People. Knowledge. Innovation.

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this e-mail message is proprietary
and confidential, and is intended only for the recipients of this
email. Copying and distribution, of information contained in this
message is strictly prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please immediately notify
us by sending e-mail to postmaster(at)manpowernc(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Leanne GetzDate: 2005-07-11 18:00:32