Want to participate in GSoC

From: rukhsana afroz <rukhsana(dot)afroz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Want to participate in GSoC
Date: 2011-02-23 02:39:37
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
Hi,

I want to address the attention from the administrative people of this
group. Are you participating in GSoC program this year? If so, which part of
this project, you want to enhance? If you could give me a little bit idea
about that, it would be great help for me. I am very interested to work on
this project.

Thanks
Ruby

--
Rukhsana Ruby
Phd Student

pgsql-cluster-hackers by date

Next:From: lalitDate: 2011-03-16 09:02:05