Improper CSV export delimiter

From: Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Improper CSV export delimiter
Date: 2010-11-06 21:08:01
Lists: pgadmin-support
Bug report:

When I use File > Export from a Query window, it's clearly trying to make a
CSV. The suggested filename is suffixed with .csv.

The problem is the semicolon character is selected by default. That is not
CSV. Please change this so the comma is the default delimiter.

Now, I understand semicolon is the standard in certain regions (e.g.,
France?), but the vast majority of cases, comma is the norm. If semicolon is
selected by default, it should only be because regional OS settings are
detected that recommend this.

Aren

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2010-11-06 21:19:07