Heads up! Review fest starting June 15

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Heads up! Review fest starting June 15
Date: 2010-05-20 21:20:53
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi!

During the Developers meeting at PgCon, the group at the meeting
agreed to maintain last year's development schedule. This means that
the first commitfest of the year will start on July 15 (release of 9.0
willing!). So, to help with the backlog of new features that have been
building since February:

Starting *June 15*, we’re going to have a “reviewfest”, as a prelude
to the first commitfest in July. We’ve already got 28 patches in the
queue, and all need reviewers.

Have a look at the existing queue, and speak up if you'd like to
review something!

PDXPUG is planning to have a Patch Review Party in June. Are you in a
user group that would like to have a Patch Review Party? Let me know
and I can help you get organized!

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me