GSoC - Patch (Schema Difference Sync+ Visualization)

From: adeel khan <ak1733(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: GSoC - Patch (Schema Difference Sync+ Visualization)
Date: 2010-08-16 17:15:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Everyone!
Hope you are fine. Well here it is what i can say some what the final
version of my two and half month coding activity. I have managed to complete
almost all of my use cases except just one and that also do not require a
lot of work as i have the base code there but unfortunately not the time.
Any how here is my work , i would like you to please check it and give me
your feedback, what value additions could be made or else. I have tried to
manage sync possibilities i can think of for tables and views and tested it
, but now please do check it and let me know about it with the example
script that is causing the error.
I must admit here that there are still a lot of issues i can think about
which need fixing , specially of optimization, some code that could surely
be written in a better way and UI thing (specially the sizer) .

BTW i have tested it for windows , sorry for the linux/mac people

Other than that happy synchronizing/visualizing :-)

take care!
adeel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: adeel khanDate: 2010-08-16 17:34:35
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Update german translation, per Steffen Kuhn.