Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Date: 2011-02-07 21:42:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I've fixed the SQL editor segfault - it was a wild pointer
dereference. I don't currently know what condition has changed in the
2.9 to make both gqbSplitter::tablesBrowser gqbSplitter::browserPanel
not initialised to something valid when onVerticalSashResize() is
called, so now we just check if they're null or not there. They're now
explicitly initialised to NULL.

Styles were removed without any apparent side effects, except making
the error go away.

I've isolated the table view segfault.

--
Regards,